GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS
Issued October 2012
Please read these General Competition Terms carefully. They set out the general legal terms applicable to the entry of a competition run by Empire Cinemas.
By entering an Empire competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition including these General Competition Terms.
General Competition Terms
1. To enter competition without purchasing an Empire cinema ticket, please send a postcard containing your name address mobile and email address to Competition Entry, Empire Cinemas, The Empire, Leicester Square, London WC 2H 7NA We will automatically place your entry into the competition.
2. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date.
3. All prizes are non-transferable.
4. Judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. No cash alternative. Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with goods of an equal or greater value in the unlikely event that these exact prizes become unavailable.
6. No trade, consumer groups or third party applications acceptable
7. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
8. Competitions open to UK Residents ONLY.
The promoter is Empire Cinemas, The Empire, Leicester Square, London WC 2H 7NA
Individual competition terms (which require the deletion or replacement of any of the above general terms) may apply.
© Empire Cinemas 2012.